ENTER TO WIN AN ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO THE WOMEN IN CARWASH CONFERENCE in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from January 18–20, 2021. Contest funded by TRANSCHEM GROUP and TURTLE WAX PRO®
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER IN NORTH AMERICA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
(a) be a legal resident of the United States or in Canada;
(b) be of the age of majority in his/her state, province or territory of residence or older at the time of entry;
(c) be legally able to travel to Fort Lauderdale, Florida and have any and all necessary documentation as may be required for presentation to Canadian and/or International customs and airport personnel.
(d) not a commercial enterprise or business entity; and
(e) not be an employee of Transchem Group or any of the affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies, broadcasters, or sponsors, or be an immediate family member or live in the household of, any of the foregoing.
Women in Carwash™ shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Women in Carwash™ for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Transchem Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
2. APPLICABILITY OF THESE CONTEST RULES AND CONTEST PERIOD. This Contest shall commence on September 1, 2020 and end on December 1, 2020 (the “Contest Period”) and these Contest Rules shall apply to Women in Carwash™ Conference event.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
(a) There is no purchase necessary to participate in the Contest.
(b) To participate in the Contest, entrants must be currently employed in the car wash industry in the United States or in Canada.
(c) Entrants must submit a 500-words or less essay with a photo.
(e) Each entrant shall be limited to only one (1) entry. Multiple entries are not permitted and entrants who submit multiple essays shall be disqualified from the Contest.
(f) Entrants must follow Transchem Group contest rules for the duration of the Contest Period up to and including the selection of a Winner (as defined below).
(g) Individuals who would like to participate in the Contest, entrants will need to provide a 500-word or less paragraph explaining why they are a remarkable woman working in the car wash industry.
(h) Entrants must upload their Photo and essay no later than 11:59 p.m. EST by December 1st, 2020.
(i) Once the airline tickets and hotel reservations have been issued associated with the Prize and the Winner and his/her Guest may not change the travel dates unless the event is cancelled, Winner and his/her Guest will be responsible for any fees that may be imposed by the airline associated with the Prize awarded.
(d) Winner and Guest will be responsible for the following: all transportation, including but not limited to transportation to and from originating airport and all transportation at the destination; all accommodations; meals; travel and medical insurance; travel documentation; gratuities; telephone calls; in-room charges and any other expenses not explicitly included in the Prize.
(e) The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. The Prize awarded to the Winner cannot be used for any other destination other than where the events are being held.
4. WINNER SELECTION
(a) On December 15th, , 2020 the Women in Carwash™ Contest Advisory Board will select one (1) Winner for the Prize, provided that the Contest Winner complies with the Contest Rules.
(b) Women in Carwash™ will notify the Contest Winner through the social media platforms and by the additional contact information supplied by the entrant. The Winner will be required to provide Women in Carwash™ a valid e-mail address, telephone number and any other information for future communication relating to the Contest Prize. If a selected Winner does not respond within ten (10) days from notification by Women in Carwash™ , then a new Winner will be randomly selected.
(c) In the event that a potential Winner has not complied, or does not comply, with these Contest Rules, then Women in Carwash™ and Transchem Group, in its sole discretion, may disqualify the original Winner and select an alternate Winner by random draw.
5. RELEASE. Winner and Guest will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms Winner’s and Guest’s: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of Transchem Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash™ of the unrestricted right, and sole discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s and Guest’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within five (five) business days of the date indicated on the accompanying letter of notification or the verification as a Winner or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
6. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds Releases harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releases from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash™ assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash™ is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash™ assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash™ is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Transchem Group/Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest.
10. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted on Transchem Group website (will you post the contest ad on your website too? Might not be a bad idea www.womenincarwash.com. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of Women in Carwash™ Contest Advisory Board, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Women in Carwash™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; and/or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TRANSCHEM GROUP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Contest entrants must at all times behave appropriately at the Contest Locations and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the Contest Locations. Women in Carwash™ reserves the right to remove or change the Contest Locations, any entrant that breaks such rules and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such entrant. Winner and Guest must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the Prize and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in forced during the flights and/or in the Prize Destination. Winner and Guest agree that the airlines associated with the Prizes reserve the right to remove from the flights and/or the Destination, any Winner and/or Guest who breaks any rules of the operating airline and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Winner and/or Guest.
11. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, entrant: (i) grants Transchem Group and Women in Carwash™ the right to use his/her name, mailing address, age range, telephone number, e-mail address, photograph, portrait and likeness (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winner and coordinating the provision of the Prize; (ii) grants Transchem Group the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that Transchem Group may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the airline partners in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade- marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Transchem Group and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
13. TERMINATION. Transchem Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
14. LAW. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations of Canada. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable laws of United States and Canada or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Transchem Group.
15. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
16. EVENT CANCELLATION. Women in Carwash™ may determine for any reason to cancel, suspend, reschedule or otherwise modify the dates, schedule, plans, or methods of delivery (including, but not limited to, virtual) for Women in Carwash™ conference. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, infectious or communicable diseases, government advisory, decree or prohibition, war or terrorist event or anything that makes the event location inaccessible, impractical or unsafe. In such event, Transchem Group will the reschedule and rebook travel and accommodations for the Winner and guest to attend the next Women in Carwash™ conference event.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
WIN A TRIP FOR TWO!
Women in Carwash ConferenceTM
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
January 18–20, 2021
Brought to you by Transchem Group, Turtle Wax Pro® and Women in Carwash™.
Are you a Woman in the Car Wash Industry?
We Want to Hear from You!
One remarkable woman and a guest will win an expense-paid trip, including flights, hotel and two full conference passes to the 3rd Women in Carwash™ conference in Florida, happening January 18–20, 2021.
Working as a woman in the car wash industry, tell us why you deserve this wonderful opportunity. What is it about this industry that has impacted you? How have you found success in your car wash related career? Whether you’re new to the industry, a veteran, work at an entry level or you’re an executive, we want to hear YOUR story!
Don’t wait too long to enter! The deadline to participate in this contest is December 1st at midnight. A panel of industry peers will select a winner who will be announced on December 15th.